PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, April 18, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Holidays nowadays are not just about leisure, they are more about luxury. The evolution of lifestyles, the influence of social media on the younger generation as well as the increase in per capita income of many countries are believed to be behind this change. Every individual intends to go on vacation with the purpose of not only enjoying and having peaceful time but also creating a trend or dating someone they know in terms of location or experience. Floating hotels grew when conventional lakeside or riverside hotels became boring and no longer remained unattractive to travelers. Floating hotels indeed offer a uniqueness factor in terms of experience as well as the much needed peace that the majority of travelers are looking for. The hospitality industry has been one of those industries that has suffered the most due to the terrible COVID-19 pandemic. Travel restrictions imposed by various countries to curb the spread of this new virus originating in Wuhan, China has significantly hampered the growth of the global floating hotel market.
Get Sample PDF Report with Related Charts and Graphs (Pre and Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1146
As stated above, the majority of individuals, especially young people, are always looking for thrills as well as an element of peace and the concept of floating hotels suits them. This trend is rapidly driving the growth of the global floating hotel market. Meanwhile, the price is the only major factor that is likely to act as a barrier to the growth of this market. As floating hotels offer a unique experience with an element of exclusivity, they cost more than conventional riverside hotels. Irrespective of a few hurdles, the global floating hotel market is expected to witness a boom over the next few years. The rise of third-party websites that have understood the dynamics of the market are successfully attracting a large portion of travelers. These websites are promoting floating hotels in a rampant manner and that is why the market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways – Global Floating Hotel Market:
• In terms of revenue, the global floating hotel market was valued at USD 2,235.87 million in 2021, growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.87% over the forecast period.
• Based on the end-user segment, the corporate segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate as many leading companies, including non-hotel ones, are moving towards floating hotels.
• Not only the market share, but the third party websites used for booking is expected to continue to grow rapidly over the forecast period. These websites not only facilitate bookings at very competitive prices, but they now offer multiple services like adventure sports, spas and rejuvenation as well as sightseeing.
• The working class or service population that looks forward to vacations is a major contributor to the growth of the global floating hotel market.
• European continent dominated in terms of sales and should continue in the same way. Countries like Italy, France and Spain have seen a massive increase in the number of floating hotels and are becoming a major attraction for many travelers around the world.
Speak to our analyst if you have any questions before purchasing this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1146
Some of the key players operating in the global floating hotel market are listed below:
• Dragon Inn floating complex
• Four Seasons Hotels Limited
• Good hotel in London
• OFF Paris Seine
• Punta Caracol Aqua
• Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. ltd
• River Kwai Jungle Rafts
• Salt and threshold
• Salt water
• Solent Fort
• Born of the sun
• The Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
• The Manta family
• The Queen Mary
• Queen of the Zambezi Collection
• Other market players
Read our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
How is Absolute Market Insights unique in nature?
The floating hotel market research report will include detailed information based on the following pointers:
• Global Market Size and Forecast Values (2015-2030), in terms of Revenue (USD Million) by Segments/Sub-segments; where 2015 to 2020 was considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, while 2022 to 2030 was considered as the forecast period.
• Breakdown of market revenue (USD Million) across all relevant segments and sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
• Market determinants and influencing factors
• Macro-economic and micro-economic indicators
• Market dynamics
• Trends in the global floating hotel market
• Exclusive details on the effect of the pandemic
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Competitive landscape
o Product benchmarking
o Market share analysis, 2021
o Global presence and growth strategies
• The final report will include a comparative analysis of competitive products which will include a comparison of the varied services offered by different market players on the basis of their features and capabilities which will help you understand their offerings in the market. Additionally, for each company, we will provide information on company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies.
• Region specific research study including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America is also available.
• We offer our reports in different languages, including German, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and Korean.
Buy Latest Detailed Global Floating Hotel Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1146
Global floating hotel market
• Single occupancy
• VIP occupancy
Per end user
By booking type
• Third Party Website
• Company Website
By package type
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico, rest of North America)
• Europe (France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
Browse more trend reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global hotel market –
Patent Infringement Litigation Funding Market –
Cooking Class Market –
Absolute Markets Insights helps to provide accurate and recent trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales and growth opportunities, for a better understanding of the market, thus aiding in design, presentation and forecasting product demands. Our experts provide you with the end products that can deliver transparency, actionable data, a cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities, and the ability to drive continuous optimization. From in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to meet their immediate and ongoing research needs. Careful analysis has an impact on important decisions and hence the source of Business Intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which allows us to stay informed about current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email ID: [email protected]
Telephone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213